Friday, May 10, 2013

We Are Family

So I'm way behind on blogging. I'm usually rocking my sweet baby in the evenings so I'm rarely on the computer. I love every minute of it because I know it won't last too long.
These pictures are from March when our whole family was together to celebrate my Dad's retirement from State Farm.

My mom is super woman and took 8 of the 9 grandkids to the park by herself. This was her giving them her expectations before they left.

Bren flying a kite for the first time

The kids took the Jeeps cruisin around the pond

Champ LOVES babies and was so precious with Brady. He kissed him a lot and would lay on the floor and just smile at him. Melt my heart!

Aunt Shelly holding Brady for the first time

The babies of the bunch in their matching jammies. Too cute!!!


Atley and her smallest cousin

Pops and Brady took a little nap at the park together. Love it!

My precious Brooklyn posing on the slide

The three amigos. Best Friends Forever!

Al and Brady catching a cat nap

Nana lovin on two of her boys

These three sweet girls crusin in the car together.

My handsome man all dressed up for Pops' party
Can't wait until we are all together again very soon!