A couple weeks ago my mom and I hit the road and drove to Missouri. We made a few stops to see some very important people. We stopped in Warrensburg to stay with my sweet Grandpa...Grandpa Bob.
We had just seen him at Christmas, so it didn't take the girls long to warm up to him. He and Brenley have a pretty sweet relationship because she's been able to see him quite a few times this past year. Once she got to spend some time with him in his hospital room for a whole day...they bonded :)
It was so fun for me to be back in his house. I haven't spent the night there in years, we've been in hotels every time we've gone up. But being there was like being in a time warp. Nothing has changed in the past twenty years. I think his house is the only place I can go that takes me back to when I was a kid. It was fun to get to experience it with my kids.
The girls absolutely loved Grandma's old piano. They banged away and thought they were Mozart :)
Nana got some lovin before bedtime
Pretty sweet picture!
Love my Grandpa Bob!
After breakfast the next morning we headed out to Cameron to see my Mom's mom, Grandma Teresa. Sadly it has been a while since I've seen her, but it was so good to hug her neck! She got to meet Brooklyn for the first time which meant a lot to me. The girls had fun getting a tour of where Grandma lives and riding on her wheelchair.
We got to take this sweet picture of our hands. Four generations of first born daughters :) I love it!
After lunch we had to hit the road again and drive across the state to St. Louis to see the Hunters. I'll post more about that later. But we had a sweet sweet time with the Great Grandparents...some great love!

0 comments:
Post a Comment