Monday, September 19, 2011

Brenley's Big Trip

A few weeks ago Brenley got to take a trip with her Nana and Pops up to St.Louis, Missouri. They went to see my sister and her family. Brenley had been looking forward to this trip for a LONG time! She absolutely LOVES all of her cousins but there is just something special about her relationship with Atley and Avery. Even though they live so far away from each other and are so young, they have managed to build a pretty sweet friendship.

Bren couldn't wait to get in the car with Nana and Pops. She told my mom that all she wanted to do was eat snacks and watch movies. And that's all she did for 11 hours...with a little nap or two mixed in :)

She had a blast and she still talks about it every day.

Here she is on the way up there...happy as can be.
This was her on the way home. She was pooped! She slept A LOT after she got home :)
My precious girl her first morning there.
Avery and Brenley being silly
Breakfast time with the cousins
A trip to Purina Farms


I don't think there was a time that she missed us at all. She did miss Brooklyn and didn't understand why Brooklyn couldn't go too. I love it that they are already best friends and want to be together.
Al and I missed her A LOT!!! I had a tough time that first day. There were a few tears shed as my baby was driving 100's of miles away from me. But I knew she was in the best hands and that she was going to have a ball. Brooklyn and I had a blast together and I got to spoil her a little. It was a fun weekend for everyone :)

0 comments: