Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet and Sassy

A few weeks ago I took Brenley to get her hair cut. I usually take her to Pigtails and Crewcuts where she gets to sit in a car and watch cartoons. She can tell you every detail of the process of getting her hair cut there. She loves it!

But occasionally I will take her to Sweet and Sassy. It's so cute! It's a little girl's dream world! They have all kinds of girly things for sale, they have a little girl's mani/pedi salon, then the have the hair salon. Everything is pink and screams girl! She LOVES IT!

After her hair was cut and styled she got glitter sprayed in her hair and then the stylist put pink glitter stars on her cheeks and gave her a flower sucker. This of course was her favorite part...the kid loves suckers!

I took her over to the stage (they have a little runway for girls to model their clothes/makeup/hair) and she danced and was so proud to show off her new glitter hair and face!

Here she is sitting so still getting her hair cut.
Brooklyn was so patient and sat in the chair...
but only for a while. She got tired of waiting on sister :)
Little Ellie was with us too. She and Brooklyn got to get the flower suckers too because they were so good!
And here she is. I know this is blurry but you can see the expression on her face...Joy!
I wish I could get her hair to look like this everyday!
I love making my baby feel special! Can't wait for more days like these with my girls!

0 comments: