It's been a little while since I've blogged so I thought I'd catch you up on what we've been up to through all the pics from my phone. These go back a LONG way, so beware there are a lot of pictures!
My sweet swimmer back before she got a tan :)

"Mommy I want to be pretty like you."

Daddy dressed up for the dodge ball game at school in his Varsity PE shirt :)

Precious cousins and Ellie all lined up to go on a walk.
Donuts with Dagan

Shaving cream play time! Got a little carried away.

Playing on the new playground!
Thanks Nana and Pops!!!

Brenley serving Ellie some delicious food she cooked in her cafe.

Al sporting his Best Dad Ever Shirt

We got to babysit precious Charleigh Jackson! We miss this sweet family like crazy!

Visiting the new Westie puppies next door

Trying out an In and Out Burger in Frisco

Trying out some new hair styles

Playing in the kitchen.
Reading The Word together :)

So there you have it. A lot of random pictures from the Buster family's summer activities :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment