Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break!!!

Woo Hoo! We LOVE Spring Break!!! Al has been so busy with school and baseball lately, so it was nice to have a week with him around a little more. We didn't have much of an agenda, besides some baseball games and watching Ellie a couple days, so we just did whatever we wanted to most days. It was wonderful!

Here's a picture tour of some of the highlights of our Spring Break...

Al made me a garden box. It stands up high so the girls can't play in it. I can't wait to plat a few things! I'm praying I inherited my Mom's green thumb.
(Thanks for my garden box babe! I love it!!!)

Brenley played in the dirt/mud just about every single day. She LOVES to make a mess and get dirty. She's always making me a mud pie or cupcake or some new creation.

Brooklyn is good to just watch for now :)

We had a picnic at the park one day. This is one of our favorite things to do.

I think the girls would swing for hours.


We all soaked up some time with Al/Daddy. We love having him home!

Go Chargers!!!
We had a blast at the baseball park.
Everyone in the stands watches the girls. I feel like we are on center stage there. The girls eat up the attention. They put on a show!

My Dad loves coming to the games. He takes advantage of any excuse to be outside and at a baseball game.

Running the bases with Nana after the game.

What a cutie!!!

Freedom!!!

This weekend we took the girls up to a creek and went hiking and had a picnic by the creek. We were only there for an hour but it seemed like 3. It was fun, but we think we'll find somewhere a little more kid friendly next time :)

The girls and I eating our lunch while Daddy does some fishing.

Our fisherman

Brenley playing in the dirt again :)

Sweet Brooklyn is happy anywhere she goes.

It was a wonderful Spring Break! The weather was perfect! Makes me so ready for summer.

1 comments:

Amber Ruth said...

sweet post angie!!