Brooklyn loves bath time. Sadly, she doesn't get bathed as often as she should. I don't know why it's harder to get her bathed than it is Brenley, but it is what it is. Due to her needing a bath I decided to throw her in the sink at my mom's house. This was her first time to take a bath in the sink. She loved it! Honestly she loves any bath, but she just looked so cute that we had to snap a picture of our clean, precious girl!


2 comments:
These pictures are so cute!!!
I have been wondering if I was the only mom dealing with the lack of time for baths. It seemed like Madison got one daily, and poor Peyton gets maybe 3 a week. I guess 2 kiddos really does keep you busy. Brooklyn is getting so big, and she is just adorable!
Post a Comment