Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Her Name Is...

Brooklyn Mallory Buster

We've finally made up our minds and have settled on the baby's name...Brooklyn Mallory Buster. We love the name Brooklyn and Mallory is Al's middle name, so there you have it. Brenley is named after me, Ruth was my maiden name and is now my middle name. And now Brooklyn will be named after her Daddy. We'd like to have one more baby after this, but just in case we don't, now we each have one named after us :)

This pregnancy is going along just great. I am 28 weeks today, about 7 months. Brooklyn weighs about 2 1/2 lbs, me on the other hand, well that's a different story. I feel like I'm packing on the pounds. Hopefully I will lose it as easily as I did with Brenley, nursing works wonders :)

We painted the nursery on Sunday, now we just have to work on getting everything in. Actually we have to get the old stuff out first...anyone want a queen size mattress and box springs???

We have a couple projects that need to be done for the room like painting the crib, putting the dresser together, and a piece I'm making for the wall. My sweet Mom is making the bedding and curtain, then after that we should be ready. I'm anxious to get it all put together.

It's so nice having another girl because we already have everything. I am thinking about using cloth diapers for Brooklyn, so I need to get some of those. I also want to find a super cute outfit to bring her home from the hospital in. Other than that, we are set.

So, here is a picture of my lovely baby bump. I feel like I'm getting bigger every day. Brooklyn is moving a lot and already feels like she's up in my ribs. I love feeling her move. We can't wait to see what she will look like. Having a baby is so much fun. It won't be long until we can all see her beautiful face!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad that you picked a name...that makes it more real, or something like that. haha. i like your pick and looks like most people voted on brooklyn too. cant wait to see baby room pics. i have a friend who wants to cloth diaper since she is having twins....i'll have to ask her the brand she is using (she has used them before with a baby she used to watch a lot) kudos to you for cloth diapering....i admire you!

Erin said...

I love the name! YOu look great, I can't believe you are already 7 months...where does the time go!

The Dillards said...

Angie, you look terrific, as always!:) I love the name! I can't believe she will be here in only a couple of short months!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that name!! As you may recall, that was on the top of my list....I think it is a beautiful. You look, beautiful as always, but you are so pretty pregnant! Take care of yourself!!

Beth said...

Love her name Angie ~ so glad to see everything is going well! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the name! And your belly is adorable, I can't wait to get mine!!!

Hulsey Fam said...

Ang you look gorgeous... and I LOVE the name! Blessings to all the Busters!!!!!!

Renae said...

Like the name you decided to go with.

Strange family said...

Angie - I love it! You look fabulous! I have a friend that uses cloth diapers and blogs about it http://familyofthecloth.blogspot.com - she would love to share her experiences with you! :)