Sunday, June 28, 2009

First Belly Pic


I have been so bad about taking pictures of my belly for this pregnancy. This was a week ago, but is pretty accurate. I can't believe how fast this is going. She will be here before we know it. We still don't have a name for her yet. I've put a poll on the side of my blog, so vote for your favorite name. Who knows we may not even use one of these names, but these are our top names so far.

My sister and her family just left yesterday, so I have A LOT of pictures to show you. But instead of doing them in one big blog like I usually do, I'm going to blog once a day. So keep checking our blog to see new pictures and see what we've been up to. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie-
You look great...as always!! I voted for Brooklyn!! I love it...keep us posted!
Miss you,
Amber

Reese Family said...

Yes, I agree - you look great! Love the belly pics with the numbers! I forgot to do that! I voted Brooklyn, too but I was thinking that with your nieces and with Carley, that you need another name with a y at the end! :)

Erin said...

You are glowing! I want a belly again! I voted for Brooklyn...looks like everyone else did as wel1!