Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pictures At Last

We had a wonderful Christmas at my parent's house, with the whole family. There are 12 of us now, so it was a bit crazy, but we enjoyed every minute of it. All three girls had a blast. Nana is so good at playing with them, taking them on walks, and pushing them in the swing out back. They love it at her house and so do we. My parents did such a wonderful job of planning ahead for all the meals and things for us to do. It was absolutly perfect. Thanks for all you do Mom and Dad...I love you!
My sister and her family were here for a long time. Her husband had to go back home for work, but she and the kids stayed for a week and a half. We loved seeing them everyday. Most of the pictures are of our three girls, but I guess that's what happens when kids come. There are lots of little stories from the week, but I think the pictures are going to have to tell the sories themselves. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love you all!
Sorry about the music from the slide show, that was an accident. You can click on the speaker icon at the top of the slide show to make the music go away.

1 comments:

The Hunters said...

aww! I miss you! Was so fun to be there with you and your sweet family. Loved the pictures!